Bullet Resistant Doors
Bullet Resistant Doors are used in banks, financial and government buildings, gas stations, cash centers, and high crime areas. These doors and windows come in a variety of grades and are rated to resist penetration from .22 caliber bullets to mortar shells. Bullet Resistant Glass is the most common protection for fixed windows or glass/metal doors. Most metal frame doors can accept bullet resistant glass. Whatever your needs are CDC can recommend a door to accommodate almost any commercial building with a Bullet or Blast Resistant requirement.
Bullet and Blast resistant doors and windows offer the following options:
- Solid Metal doors
- Wood Doors, choice of wood, metal core
- Bullet resistant Glass doors
- Multiple grades of bullet and blast resistance.
- Teller drive-thru windowed boxes
- Teller windows with bullet resistant glass