Insulated Commercial Doors
Insulated Commercial Doors help keep buildings warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. They are also used to reduce noise from the outside. Insulated doors can easily pay for themselves over a few years by reducing heating and cooling costs while keeping interior environment quieter. Also, doors that are insulated are typically less noisy during operation.
Insulated Doors feature:
- Foam-filled urethane or styrene core panels or slats
- Guide weather stripping
- Manual or motorized operation
- Insulation values vary from R-3 to R-14
- STC rating 24
- Windows available in sectional style roll-up doors
- Insulation is available in Roll-up, Sectional and Sound Stage doors.