Bullet & Blast Resistant
Commercial Door Company installs and repairs bullet resistant doors commonly used in banks, financial and government buildings, gas stations, cash centers, and high crime areas. These doors are very effective against bullet penetration from .22 caliber all the way up to mortar shells. Bullet Resistant Glass is often used in doors to allow visibility to assess threat. CDC can repair or replace metal frame doors with bullet resistant glass as well as any access control technology used for credential access.
- Solid Metal doors
- Wood Doors, choice of wood, metal core
- Bullet resistant Glass doors
- Multiple grades of bullet and blast resistance.
- Teller drive-thru windowed boxes
- Teller windows with bullet resistant glass
Whatever your needs, CDC can recommend a door to accommodate almost any commercial building with a Bullet or Blast Resistant requirement.
See similar pages by clicking on tag(s)